Thursday, January 31, 2008

Maths and sites

well JB related stuff,their site is under construction for 2 days now. i don't have a clue why, but on yahoo there was a jonas article. Lost the link,but only have the picture from it.



well today,I had maths,as usual and i never saw a sum like this before

3.5x3 -2.3x 2 + 1.4x+15.6-3.2-1.2x-0.3x+4.5x2

and that answer equals to 2.3x-2.2x 2 + 1.1x+12.4

yeah i was suppose to get out that answer within 5 minutes right? well i didn't.

The Carnival Celebrations is tomorrow in school,so i'm gonna hear three of my classmates sing,HA, and well after lunch,just have a good time.

There is gonna be a long weekend for me,and i'll enjoy every part of it!! (except teachers droppin loads of HW on us which seriously stinks!!)

But don't worry.I'll do my hw in my spare time in school (if i can find any) so i can have myself an awesome time watching tv,IMing my buddies listening to my mp3 and just playing sports with my brothers.

kjonas :)

No comments: