Saturday, May 31, 2008

Living The Dream-Episode Downtime:Jonas Style

Heyy. Well I was suppose to blog tomorrow, but then i hear all the places i might have to go. It may start from me leaving home around 7am and coming back around 10pm, so it's best that i blog today!
News!!:

Jonas Brothers:Living The Dream. Episode Downtime:Jonas Style Aired yesterday. Joe narrated it. It looks like they had alot of fun.

I am putting up the layout as soon as this post is done. hope you guys like it. The middle picture was done by DCC graphics, and it was too small to fit on.

On Wednesday, June 4,TRL will be showing some Jonas Brothers footage! Be sure to watch it!! See TRL’s schedule here.


Videos!!:

Jonas Brothers - Living The Dream - Episode 3 [FULL & HQ] credit to DivaJonas. http://youtube.com/watch?v=LnyL252vpTo

Disney 365 ( i think i saw this before) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpjzfDRkZ6E
Jonas Brothers on Disney Planet. (bad quality).
it is two videos in one because my camera had cut off twice. In the first part, it cuts off when Joe was waken up with water, and the other part is at the ending when they say their names.
I try to add it to the daily motion account, but errors started to occur. I tried adding it here, but it kept on freezing my laptop.

Ranking!!:
rick dee's weekly top 40
wylmite-# 33

Photos!!:

the new layout!!

Some scans of the new Teen magazine. FULL CREDIT TO:Shineon-media.com


I will be watching condensed soup on Yahoo, then i have to go out.

kjonas :)

No comments: