Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Only 3 more days!!

Heyy.


The countdown is almost over!! Some of my friends keep on saying, "OMJ Camp Rock is right around the corner, i so can't wait!!!".

News!!:
Whom would you date? Zac Efron or Joe Jonas?? Joe!!! Vote for joe!!

Wanna hear a preview of Burning Up?? Listen to it here.Burnin' Up

Jb has some new bulletins.





Vote for them at the teen choice awards 2008. They have 5 categories. Vote for jb everywhere!!

Videos!!:

Jonas Brothers Message to Italian fans


Funny Jonas Video


Ranking!!:
none today

Photos!!:
the cover of the burning up single.


Some of the screenshots from Driver's Ed.
The Jonas Family.
I might blog Friday, right before the Camp Rock premiere, because it's a day off. I seriously took a lot of work to blog today, because i am very sleepy and i twisted my foot, again.
well hopefully i will get enough sleep and stuff. I'll keep good.
kjonas :)

No comments: