Friday, January 2, 2009

The Jonas Brothers.....and Lady Gaga??

Kali here. Wow. I've haven't blogged since last year!! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!

News!!:

~Lady GaGa has revealed that she wants to direct a music video for the Jonas Brothers.

The US pop singer, who has written songs for Britney Spears and the Pussycat Dolls, insisted that she is not snobbish about which artists she collaborates with.

“I’d love to direct a music video for a big popstar. Maybe I could do one for Grace Jones and one for the Jonas Brothers?” she told DS.

“I think it would be such an accomplishment to direct a video for the biggest heartthrobs on the planet right now.

“I know I’m slightly pretentious in the way I talk about my own work, but I’m not really pretentious when it comes to other people’s music. I’m only a snob when it comes to my own stuff!”

Lady GaGa releases her debut single ‘Just Dance’ on January 5.

~Demi Lovato may be super close to the Jonas Brothers, but the Camp Rock star wants to make one thing clear: It’s a platonic friendship.

“I’ve never kissed a Jonas brother, period,” Lovato, 16, tells Seventeen’s prom/winter special issue. “That would be kind of weird. Even in Camp Rock, Joe and I never kissed.”

“We’re all friends,” she says. “But they’re not the type of guys that I’d be into dating – or else I’d be dating one!”

Lovato opened for the brothers on thei

r Burning Up tour, and says that being around them all the time created a sense of family.

Each Brother is Different
“They’ve become like brothers to me,” she says. “I even put on my glasses and wear sweatpants around them because you wouldn’t put makeup on for just your brothers.”

Lovato reveals she has different relationships with each one. She says Nick, 16, loves to talk about conspiracy theories with the actress. But she feels closest to Joe, 19.

“I can definitely call Joe a best friend,”

she says. “On one of the first nights of filming Camp Rock, we sat there and spilled everything, and I talked about how I was bullied in school when I was younger. It was emotional, but it brought us close. I’m able to go to all of them with my problems.”

~Young, famous, and having many fans, Joe Jonas honestly reveals that he, too, has crushes on fellow celebrities. “I love Leona Lewis,” he mentions one of his celeb crushes. “I’ve been watching her video, she’s gorgeous.”

Beside Leona, “I also like Natalie

Portman, Emma Watson and Cheryl Cole,” Joe adds. “I like a lot of people,” he admits further.

In addition to them all, Joe Jonas also makes no secret his admiration for rock musician Mick Jagger, crediting him as his inspiration. On top of that, he even considers Mick as his musical hero that he tries to act like him on stage. “I would love to meet Mick Jagger. A lot of what I do on stage is inspired by Jagger. I love the wa

y he performs and how he dances,”

Joe admits.

Just Jared Jr. updates:

~The Jonas Brothers Burn Up 2008

~The Jonas Brothers put NYPD on alert

~The Jonas Brothers are Much Music's #1

Videos!!: My favourite part of this blog =]]

Disney Channel JONAS preview!!

Dick Clark's New Year's Eve Countdown w/ JB!



JB performing Burning Up New Year's Eve



JB performing Tonight New Yea r's Eve




Ranking!!:
Hmmmh...none right now. I'll post it ASAP when I find it though.

Photos!!:

New Year's Eve Performance:



No comments: