Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

Hi. Well as you all know,today is a BIG day!
a new video posted by JB late yesterday (see side of blogspot under music videos).

Jonas Brothers: The Burning Up Tour Official Tour Spot



New Layout!!!!!

hope you all like it.


Dancing With the stars is tonight!!

I'll add the video in the morning. Hopefully.


They we're featured on The Soup last night. But sadly i couldn't tape it because it was 10pm and I was already in my bed. But don't worry, I'll tape it this evening and I'll either put it up tonight or tomorrow.
I now realized how this blogspot looks in Mozilla Firefox. You can see the countdowns to the side better and stuff. i have to say, it loaded up the new header real fast!!! I will try to put up some text on the side of the blogspot which will show some info about the site. If it isn't there, then :(

Well I'll edit this post in a while,when there is more jonas news.
Keep on voting on TRL, Radio Disney, Much On Demand,your local radio stations, Radio Disney Argentina etc!!


kjonas :)

EDIT: i went on billboard.com and when you look me in the eyes is #17!! in the top 100 pop!!






17.
20
Jonas Brothers When You Look Me In The Eyes
Hollywood DIGITAL
Peak:17
Wks On:8
Well it's just climbing the charts and knocking off some other artists.

But on the Hot Digital Songs, they're #22!!

22.
21
Jonas Brothers When You Look Me In The Eyes
Hollywood
Peak:8
Wks On:8


The highest they ever reached so far on billboard was #4 with SOS in 2007

At least they made a BIG jump on Yahoo Music!!
Last week-89, This week-65!!!!

65.89
But it's so weird how She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5, Sitting Waiting Wishing by Jack Johnson,Far Away by Nickelback and When You Look Me In The Eyes by the Jonas Brothers are all #65 this week.
For the people with yahoo accounts,you know u can have a video playlist on yahoo music right? Well i have one and WYLMITE is the 1st video!!! then SOS,shawty get loose,yahh,suffocate,i won't tell,flashing lights. etc.

Kali's phone is in another country, but she still can't call me from another phone. I emailed her like 15 times!!! I'm still waiting on an email,text or call.Right now i'm on Youtube and the jonas brothers soap opera is being viewed by a couple of people.
It's a call I'll never get!!

Right now i'm on Youtube and the jonas brothers soap opera is being viewed by a couple of people.(you may be wondering what i'm doing on youtube? well i'm trying to look at Jesse McCcartney's new music video Leavin' ). Jesse is getting on!! hmm?? I remembered the innocent jesse. now???

Anyways It's not jb related,but i'm bored!

I'll end this blog with a picture of something i made almost two weeks ago.
kjonas :)
Last EDIT:
here's the video of Jb on The Soup Presents.Sorry that coming to the end,my brother was coughing. He was sleeping,but i kinda turned on the light and he woke up.
(if the video doesn't upload,i tried my best! :( )

kjonas :)

No comments: