Tuesday, March 25, 2008

DWTS Report - Inseparable Jobros special

Hi guys, Kali here. Tonight I pulled out my little black book and my special inky green pen and sat two inches in front the television with my mouth hanging opening like this : () waiting for JB to appear on Dancing With The Stars. And I was not disappointed!

Here's how the show went:
1.It started. (I missed that part lol)
2.They talked. I wiped my drool.
3.They introduced JB!!!!!! (And the unimportant ppl dancing with them)
4.They sang a remake of an old song from the 80's I think, called Take On Me. I don't know who originally sang it.Here's the only vid of it I could find:



Joe was in the center! =] He and Kevin were wearing their trademark vests but Nick was wearing a super sexy silver jacket,lol. I dub that jacket the The Triple S.

5.Talked..blah blah...who cares.
6.More talking.Yap yap yap yap.
7.JB comes back on for their second performance!!!!They performed When You Look Me In The Eyes. It was amazing.



8.Talking and Monique and Johnathon (I think) were eliminated.

The End

Don't forget to catch them on Jimmy Kimmel tomorrow.
And I finally got the MySpace up and running.Check us out:Inseparable JoBro Fans @ MySpace


Goodnight and goodbye.
~Kali Jonas


EDIT: Here are some links to videos of the boys performing at the White House yesterday for the Easter Egg Roll:
~Performing When You Look Me In The Eyes
~Performing Goodnight and Goodbye
~Performing Star Spangled Banner
~Performing Hello Beautiful
~Performing Just Friends
~Performing Year 3000
~Performing Australia
~Performing Hold On
~Performing SOS


Ok, I got to sleep!

No comments: