Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday

Good Morning. Well today is Good Friday and jb was on cbs early show. A whole bunch of screaming fans in the studio.


The first look at the performance in Hard Rock Cafe in NYC.


I have like 5 or 6 parts in Hard Rock Cafe,but i will only put up the performance.

Live Performance on the Early Show. It's like 8:35am they performed!
They performed SOS,when you look me in the eyes and Hold on. So the video will be long.
Part 1. SOS




Part 2 When You Look Me In The Eyes and Hold On



Part 3 Interview



Well we all know jb plays Guitar Hero right? Well there is finally a guitar hero 3 for nintendo ds!!

I'm gonna get it later on this year! :) It's called Guitar Hero on Tour.

http://www.guitarheroontour.com/us#




Well it's kinda early. Ha it's now 9am! I woke up at 6:15 this morning just for jb!



Ranking

When You Look Me In The Eyes is the 3rd most viewed video on TRL.

On radio disney, there is a quick poll on who you are most excited to see this summer. Jb is winning by a land slide. 71% so far!!http://radio.disney.go.com/

When You Look Me In The Eyes is #1 on radio disney,while SOS is #20 and That's Just The Way We Roll is #8. they're falling off the countdown!! :(

Keep Voting!! I am!

The video took a while to load, and i begged my bros to stay out of the room, because they would've made so much noise!
I'm gonna soon get a tri-pod for the camera because my videos are always shaky!
The videos are suppose to upload but it isn't! :(
And i don't think blogger likes my laptop because it always gives trouble! :(

kjonas :)

JB on Yahoo!
Yahoo has an article and a video concerning their new Disney Channel reality series. Click here to get it.

~Kali Jonas

No comments: