Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flickr is updated and Oprah

Hii. Well today I don't have any extra curricular activities like Tuesdays. But from next week, I won't be able to blog on Tuesdays because I have Guitar Lessons from 3pm-4:30pm.


News!!:

The jobros' flickr was updated from London. (the images in Photos).

Camp Rock is coming out on Blu-ray disk, so for all the people who have HD TVs and want to buy the dvd, it'll come out.

I sent a myspace friend request to JB's UK myspace. hopefully they'll add us although we aren't from the UK!


(picture in Photos)

The Jonas Brothers turn the cameras on themselves and give us a backstage peek at The Oprah Show.
Tune in Thursday, April 24th when the Kevin, 20, Joe, 18, and Nick, 15, go on The Oprah Show for the first time.
JoBros will take part in the “amazing families” segment and will also perform their hit single “When You Look Me In The Eyes.”



Ranking!!:
TRL-#9 for WYLMITE

VOTE!!!!


Videos!!:

Joe takes over the camera backstage Oprah!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4ahHIV0rQc


Photos!!:



Kevin signing some autographs in the UK.
More pictures on the flickr!

Joe and Nick taking over the cameras.

Oh yeah and kali has a crush on Garbo. I actually mentioned him in Spanish yesterday. Our teacher was asking us who we know, and when it was my turn, everyone was sayin Joe, Nick,Kevin or Jonas Brothers.(since everyone knows i am a JB fan for life!!).
So i looked and kali and said Garbo! Hahaha. She was upset! LOL . Oh and next week I'm gonna be making a t-shirt with either the jb logo on it with an advertisement or the camp rock logo and an advertisement. We had to do this project and me and 1 of my partners loves Joe too. I'll take a picture of it when it's done next week.

Most likely, KALI will blog on Friday because she 'says' she can't come online on the weekend, only Friday.

kjonas :)

EDIT: I added a video and another picture and some news. It's above in the news section, photo and video.

kjonas :)

No comments: