Sunday, April 6, 2008

Polls and Rankings.

Hey!


Well kali had to blog yesterday, since I had to go out and I returned home around 7pm and a while later my blood pressure dropped. So i was dizzy for the rest of the night.


Well kali didn't get use to what i do. She didn't highlight news,ranking,videos or photos. She didn't put Videos although there wasn't any. (put none today) and instead of photos,she put pictures and didn't put the label. Sigh!!


Anyways, to the news!


News!!:


The preview of Camp Rock is this evening.I think it's after the Wizards Of Waverly Place marathon. If it is, I can't wait! Hopefully the preview will show here, on the Disney Latin America disney.


On Tigerbeatmag.com, there is a new post and a voting. Both are jb related.


http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/dailydish/daily-dish/2008/04/04/new-camp-rock-poster/


It says:


Check out the DVD poster for Camp Rock! There’s a rumor going around that the movie will come out on DVD August 19! I can’t wait to see the boys and Demi rock out!


The 2nd one is the voting for the next cover! I chose B.


http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/subs/celebpolls.php?page=BOP-Cover-June-2008


The 3rd one is the voting for the next TB cover. I chose A. It was hard!


http://www.tigerbeatmag.com/subs/celebpolls.php?page=TB-Cover-June-2008




This was on the homepage^^^^


There is a poll on Radio Disney about the jonas brothers. What is your favorite jonas brothers expression. I chose OMJ. Go to http://radio.disney.go.com and the poll will be below the dot com top 3.


Videos!!:


The you tube user disneychannelrocks always makes nice jonas videos. Well now it’s Amazing Jonas Moments Part 5: Joe dedication.


http://youtube.com/watch?v=H0InRxnYRLs


Ranking!!:


The ranking on radio disney for the week of March 24th.


When You Look Me In The Eyes- #1. #1


That’s Just The Way We Roll-#10. #12.


S.O.S- #21. #25


Well it’s very sad to see the songs drop lower and lower. S.O.S is 5 numbers away from coming off the countdown. I’ll be voting with the few minutes I have again online. Vote Vote Vote!!!!!!!


On Rick Dee’s, it keeps on jumping higher and higher. That’s very good!!


Photos!!:


No photos today.


I feel very sad because tomorrow is school. I am so not ready because all my books are on the floor in a corner waiting to go in my bag, my uniform isn't ironed and I forgot plenty things that I learnt in school.


I will blog once in a while, like maybe on Tuesdays, Fridays or Saturdays. It depends on how my schedule is and if we get a holiday off school, I’ll definitely blog on that day!! I also might be online because I'm taking guitar lessons, and hopefully i can do a quick blog in between!!



Kjonas :)

No comments: