Saturday, April 5, 2008

No. 17!!

As I write this I'm listening to the Weekly Top 40--Rickdees!!

News!
BeaconStreetGirls.com have a new interview the Jonas Brothers here. JB have released their official UK MySpace and the layout looks hot!!

Ranking!
Well, TRL and Radio Disney have not yet updated their sites yet so I won't know what number they are since I don't get Radio Disney here.But today they ranked number 17 on Rickdees!Which is their highest on Rick so far.

Videos
All recent video of JB's performances and interviews on Ellen can be found here (you just have to navigate your way through).

Pictures
Still on the topic of Ellen you find pics of them from the 1st of April show here (again you'll have to navigate.)

If I find anything more I'll blog but for now I gotta go do some school-y stuff.

Hasta la vista
~~Kali

No comments: