Monday, February 4, 2008

Chevy Rocks The Future

hey my fellow peeps. Well,i'm all hyped up now,(before i was quite sleepy),because i just found something jb related on the disney site.

here- http://disney.go.com/features/rockthefuture/ and play the game.it's really fun!!!!

They are helping to save the environment,that's why they made the casing for the cd from recycled stuff.I'm sure you can make a difference,by saving water,electricity,recycling etc.

go here http://home.disney.go.com/foryou/kidsandteens/ and u'll see the chevy add somewhere on that page.

Remember,when on tour,get some sleep when you can.Bcuz this>>>>
might happen.
Doesn't Joe look tired to you? But Nick has alot of energy as you can see.
And in some pictures from Life Story (the JB version) it has a couple of pictures where nick came to the studio and just fell asleep. But right now i see Joe looking tired,not Nick.
i'll upload the pictures sometime later on this week.


Well tomorrow,is the last day of "vacation" for me, and it's back to school on Ash Wednesday,(3/4 of the people won't come) but i still have to go.
My brothers are soo lucky.They have no school on Wednesday,but they were also lucky that i was in another mood last night.
On thursday,i saw my jonas brothers cd missing.The casing was on the floor and the cd was upside down on my table. I was clearing up the ground of my room on Sunday and i saw my jonas cd there. It's a good thing i picked it up,because my other brother was runnin and almost mashed it.I would've cried!!
Well anyways,my friend and i are gonna have a chat,so laters
kjonas :D

No comments: