Thursday, February 28, 2008

Site Of The Month!!

well,not blogging for the rest of the week,didn't happen!! But today,i blog because i'm super bored.

Jonas news? Oh yeah! there's plenty,but kali is gonna blog about it. I just emailed her.

what I'm gonna blog about? hmm? our SOTM!!

Our SOTM is joe-jonas.com!! Congrats!!! I just told them like 15 minutes ago.

Well although we're not a site,(our site is deleted) we use the blogspot as a site! :)

So congrats to joe-jonas.com and please visit their site! :) :)


:- Welcome to JOE-JONAS.COM, the First and BIGGEST fansite for Joe Jonas, from the Jonas Brothers. Here you will find all the latest news, pictures, info, & more. Thanks for visiting!


I go to this site for news and most of the time,i do get news!! Sometimes i get it on my own,but this site is AWESOME!! and especially since it's for JOE!!
well kali will blog for the rest of the week,because i'm very buzy on friday,saturday and especially sunday!
kjonas :)

No comments: