Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been to the year 3000

Hi.
Only a couple of things to say
1.a myspace blog from yesterday- http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&FriendID=22191827&blogMonth=2&blogDay=24&blogYear=2008

2. I saw a commercial on MTV this evening with jb and their cd and when you look me in the eyes,and again,my camera was in my room (grr!!!)

3.vote for all their songs (mostly when you look me in the eyes) on top 40 radio,radio disney,TRL!!! etc

4.as soon as i changed my channel,i heard the last few words of year 3000. "and ur great great great grand daughter.. is doing fine,doin fine. ha!"

5.i need to go now,bcuz it's after 9pm and i haven't finished my hw.

6.Garbo was sick,but he's now better!! check out his blogspot.Hey! we can't do a show without the bass guitarist of the band!!

kjonas :)

No comments: