Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hey

Hey, my name is KaliJonas...not to be confused with my good friend kjonas.
My favourite jobro is...JOE!!(of course)
Anyways,the latest news:vote for When You Look Me In The Eyes on radio disney,TRL etc. TRL will show us WYLMITE on valentine's day/february 14th and voting for that particular song starts that day.
Thanks to joe-jonas.com,writer's strike is almost over,so J.O.N.A.S will be continued and filmed for premiering later on this year.
And also thanks to jonasfever.org,there is another life story magazine of the jonas brothers,this one is called 'Year Book.' Cool huh?
Does anyone watch the Tyra Banks show?If so,you can go here to tell Tyra that you'd like to see the Jonas Brothers on the show!

Here is a vid of Joe Jonas and Perez Hilton:





kjonas will be adding a video from radio disney and a couple of pics in her next blog.

So,uhhh that's it for me.You guys will probably be seeing me around alot. I want to wish everyone a Happy Valentines!!Keep loving JOE--uhh..I mean the JOnas Brothers.
Peace.

No comments: