Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!!

Happy Valentines DAY!!!!!(^^^^ made by me,kjonas)

Hope you all watched WYLMITE on TRL just now. If u didn't,here's the video. i spent 45 mins by the tv waiting for the video to come up.sigh!


Tomorrow is Sports Day!,so i'll be there whole day and i'm gonna be in a hula hoop competition.Trust me,i practised this evening and i spent 8 minutes and 53 seconds doing that.


Well i see that you all met my friend kali jonas. she'll blog when i'm buzy or if she wants to.She's a really good friend.


Remember I said that I had to write a poem about something/someone that i like/hate or inspires me.Right,well today my teacher read it,(it was about JB) and now she wants to hear their songs!!OMJ i turned my teacher into a jonas fan.I'm shocked!!! A teacher???

Anyways,videos!!



Camp Rock Preview.





Radio Disney Top 10 for the week of February 4th.




When You Look Me In The Eyes on TRL 14/02/08

Oh yeah and JB had a new myspace bulletin.



'When You Look Me In The Eyes will have a FIRST LOOK on TRLTOMORROW, FEBRUARY 14th!Immediately following you will be able to vote for the song on the countdown!Make sure you get you and all your friends to start voting after it premieres tomorrow!



Thanks!JB Kevin, Joe & Nick"
Also there is a new Camp Rock Picture. Credit to joe-jonas.com for the bulletin and picture.







Another Camp Rock Picture..



All Credit goes to joe-jonas.com!!!!!!!!!! :)



Bye for now.> kjonas :)


P.S that video from TRL took an hour to upload.I have no clue why and it's so short!!

No comments: