Sunday, February 24, 2008

So bored with these games

Hi again. Well goodnight.

1.When you look me in the eyes is #3 on the dot com top 3 for feb 21st 2008. (ok)

2.I will be able to see the three tv appearences by jb in march,bcuz school closes 20/02/08. (excellent!!)

3.WYLMITE is #5!!!!!!!!!! (last week #13) on radio disney top 30 countdown (awesome!!!)

4.SOS is #12 (last week #7) on radio disney top 30 countdown (at least they're on the countdown! :) )

5.I have no idea what else to say (bad)

6.my cold is gone!! (good!!)

7.i had an awesome time at the party today,although it was a kids party,i took alot of pics (might not ever be uploaded bcuz all electronic devices i have"except my laptop" are going nuts!!)

8.I have to go and HOPEFULLY kali will update sometime this week,if she doesn't, i will!!
AND u saw that i added the music player,since kali didn't!!
So i leave you with a picture of JB, and some news and a music player
kjonas :)

No comments: