Saturday, February 16, 2008

Interview!

It's me KaliJonas again.How was your valentines?? Mine was pretty ok..I got lotss of chocolate,LOL.Then I came home and there was only sappy love music playing on the radio,blehhh.There's only so much love a person can take!! I know it's a little late,but...Happy Valentines!


New JB interview!





Screenshots from when you look me in the eyes...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Kalijonas =]

EDIT by kjonas-SOS was #2 in the week on jan 28th,#5 in the week of feb 4th and this week it's #7.Again,please vote for SOS,That's Just The Way We Roll & When You Look Me In The Eyes on radio disney and WYLMITE on TRL.
And... Kevin said that the album might be released in August,not June/July,well because they'll be going to international countries (eg.UK) then coming back to the US.
Kali, you told me you saw the jonas cd in the mall,but you won't answer your phone so we can talk about the cd.Call me tomorrow kali!!!!! (and i see you made a vday picture which beat out mines by far!!! we'll talk!!)
goodnight everyone,since it's after 8pm.
kjonas :)

No comments: