Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Hey their grandads are alright.

hi. I tried my best to stay away from bloggin,but i just can't help it!!! OMJ!

Here's my note for today,well picture.


Well on TRL, When You Look Me In The Eyes is #5 now!! and well once the ladies week thing ends,hopefully we'll ACTUALLY see the video! :) I just know that it's gonna be #1 by hopefully the end of this week. I just voted for when you look me in the eyes on TRL and well,i told my other friends too.


I am very happy now! because in Geography, we have to do a project on recycling and well since jb we're doing the recycling thing and our group is answering questions on recycling plastic,it's even better!!
Also the rumour about how JB's grandfather died. It's ok. It's not true!!! here's their blog about it.
"Hey everyone!
Just wanted to let everyone know that ALL of our GRaNDFATHERS are OK.
There seems to be another rumor going around that our grandfather has died.
THIS IS NOT TRUE.
Thank you for all of your support and concern but they are all OK.
We appreciate you and your concern is wonderful.
Thanks
JB
Kevin, Joe and Nick
And if you didn't see the video that they we're talking about,here it is.
AND HOPEFULLY i will not blog for the rest of the week and email ALL the info to kali for her to blog either Friday or Saturday. I'll get the news,but i won't blog.
kjonas :)

No comments: