Wednesday, February 20, 2008

New Layout

good afternoon peoples.Well last night i was bored (forgot i had 5 different sets of hw) so i made a mix of jonas pics and it's now gonna be our new layout. I was suppose to add it on Friday/Saturday,but I'm really bored and hungry (i have somethin to eat in the kitchen,but something is keeping me back) so I'm gonna put it up now. Hope you like it! :)
Well i WAS suppose to add the music playlist today,BUT it isn't working properly,so i'll let kali do that since she always wants to do something.
Any jonas news today,no. I didn't go on any sites besides lovejonas and nickjonline today,and today's blog wasn't really about jb,but the blogspot
Oooh and in garbo's blogspot,he blogged about their new addition to his family (an adopted child from china) aww!

Oh and there is a lunar eclipse tonite,but there is like 15 different times it's gonna show,so i'm just gonna wait until my friend tells me it has started and maybe i'll tape it or something.
Not so sure
kjonas :)

No comments: