Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dream Boys

Hello everyone again.It's Kali.Just a quick update:

ElleGirl did a feature called '30 Ultimate Homecoming Dates' guess who was one of them?_? Not Nick, not Joe, not even Kevin! But all three of them!!!!

Click click!!


Also,Ashley is doing an interview with the Jonas Brothers!(Lucky for her!) Click here to go to her online magazine.

And guess what?! My dad's in Canada and most likely he'll get some JB CD for me...yeah that has nothing to do with anything but =D.

EDIT by kjonas: Well today wasn't really a day for me!! Why?? this is why...

1.i got up at 9:40am with a stuffy nose and my eyes infected. Why? because i cleaned my room last night and it was filled with dust.
2.My mp3 stopped working this morning (idk y) and my brothers,while they we're drivin their car(u know those mini jeeps for kids) and some part of the car,my earphones got hooked up and it was pulled so hard that the cord and the wire came out.
3.I have a painful headache!
4.Some of my shirts shrank in the wash
5.My new installed fan is shaking too much and i'm afraid the light bulb will land on my bed.
6.None of my friends are online,so i'm super bored
7.kali updated before me!!, but i still have some news.

1.Some news about them. http://men.style.com/details/blogs/thegadabout/2008/02/the-total-aweso.html
2. 3 tv dates to remember- March 21 - CBS Early Show, NY, NY
March 25 - Dancing with the Stars, LA
March 26 - Jimmy Kimmel Live, LA
3. Camp Rock soundtrack will be released June 10th.
4. An interview with seventeenmagazine.com- http://www.seventeen.com/dating/17-questions/jonas-brothers-17q-022208
5. Just a random jb thing- http://breakfastbreaks.com/
if you go to the kids corner on the last link ^^ you'll have an awesome time with the story thing!
kjonas :)

1 comment:

Kristina said...

omg krystin!!! you music player is so so so much better than mine!! lol, i think im going to add some more of the acapella versions of the songs....they are sooo cool!! haha. i love your blog SO much!!!!!
peace.xo. *k*a*r*l*i*